The Property Management Specialist position performs property management duties and responsibilities for ACCESS owned and managed properties. Responsibilities include scheduling and coordinating tenant/client services to provide a supportive community environment for each apartment complex. All duties are performed in accordance with the organizations’ policies, applicable laws, and state/federal guidelines.
ACCESS is an energetic, diverse, and compassionate team that creates positive change in the community every day. If you are dedicated, hardworking and have a passion for helping others, ACCESS is the place for you!
Position Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintain strong Landlord/Tenant relations.
• Property management duties and tenant services activities. Including but not limited to tenant eligibility, lease-up, recertification, maintaining a wait list, collecting rents, and tenant lease policy enforcement in accordance with Federal/State laws, funding regulations, and ACCESS policies.
• Maintain and reconcile tenant/property ledgers, and process final accountings in accordance with Federal/State laws, working closely with the Finance Department to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
• Compile, analyze, and report accurate information in a timely manner as needed for various funding sources. Input information into the established database.
• Work with the Operations Department to coordinate and schedule property repairs, inspections, etc. for the apartment complexes owned and managed by ACCESS.
• Coordinate with other Departments and/or Agencies to provide referrals for programs/services in the community to ensure maximum service to clients.
• Accurately process invoices and create check vouchers for payment as they are received.
• Assist Supervisor with asset management and coordination of preventative maintenance work orders.
• Belief in ACCESS’ mission to provide food, warmth, and shelter.
• At least 1 year of property management or similar experience.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, and work independently and effectively with others.
• Excellent record-keeping and organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain sustained concentration with attention to detail.
• Excellent computer skills, including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Valid Oregon driver’s license with an acceptable record under ACCESS’ insurance policies.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
ACCESS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACCESS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.