Providing Vital Resources for Seniors
The ACCESS Senior Fair is a one-stop resource with more than 80 booths from healthcare and living facilities, social service agencies, professional services, local hospitals, art organizations, and other critical resources.
Tuesday, April 4th, 2023
9:00am – 4:00pm
1701 S. Pacific Highway, Medford, Oregon
Open to Everyone
Attendees can get free valuable products, receive free resource information from non-profits, and more. Entry is a suggested donation of $1 or one can of non-perishable food at the door. Enjoy free bingo with celebrity callers from Newswatch 12 and enter to win prizes throughout the day. All proceeds benefit ACCESS senior programs.
“Over the past couple of years, we have noticed more seniors in need of support. The ACCESS Senior Fair has it all. Resources, ideas, all mixed in with a bit of fun—like bingo—and a whole bunch of support.”
– Pamela Norr, ACCESS Past Executive Officer
Limited sponsorship opportunities are available for the ACCESS Senior Fair! If your business is interested in corporate sponsorship, please contact Kellie Battaglia at (458) 488-1240 or visit our Sponsorship page for more information.
Join us for the ACCESS Senior Fair!
Please complete the application form below to reserve your space for this year. Spaces are filled on a first-come/first-serve basis, be sure to return your application and payment no later than March 1, 2023, to receive the early bird discount rate of $275 per booth. Applications for booth space received after March 1, 2023 will be charged our regular fee of $300 for a standard booth. There are a few “Ender” booths as premium sponsors $1,000 & $500 see map enclosed or online.
- Each booth is 9 feet wide, and includes a 6-foot table, 2 chairs, draping, and skirting on three sides.
- S-hooks are provided to hang display materials (Pins and tape are not provided). Your banners are welcome.
- Electricity will be provided to rear of booth, not all booths have electricity, you may need an extension cord. Be sure to indicate on the application form whether you will need electricity—very important.
- Please offer a gift from your business/organization, for our free bingo and raffle prizes which is a BIG draw.
- Please complete all information on the form below, contact person and direct phone/or cell number are essential
- There are no refunds after March 15, 2023.
Upon receipt of your application, we will provide you with set-up instructions, booth location information, and any further day of the event information that might be needed about a week in advance of fair. To confirm that your emailed or mailed application has been received, or if you have any questions contact Rose Miller at ACCESS, firstname.lastname@example.org or 458-488-1241.