A Community-Building Fundraiser Benefiting ACCESS
The 15th Annual Mayors United event brings together the community, 11 Jackson County mayors, ACCESS staff, board members, and volunteers alongside our local partners to raise money to support ACCESS programs that feed, warm, and shelter those in need in our community.
Friday, September 27, 2024
525 Bigham Knoll Dr
Jacksonville, OR 97530
We Hope You’ll Join Us
Mayors United is an exciting evening of community-building featuring delicious food, local wine and refreshments, entertainment, and incredible auction items. ACCESS is thrilled to bring our event to Bigham Knoll in Jacksonville this year.
The success of Mayors United ensures ACCESS can serve our community in its fullest capacity. Last year, 70,101 Jackson County residents received assistance from ACCESS, including obtaining safe housing, rental assistance, utility bill assistance, medical equipment loans, wildfire disaster recovery, and healthy food and nutrition support.
Last year, Mayors United raised a record breaking $162,000 to support our mission. With your help, we hope to exceed that record this year.
Don’t Miss Out On..
- Community building with all 11 Jackson County mayors, ACCESS staff and board members, local organizations, and change-makers like you.
- Delicious local food and beverages from vendors throughout the Rogue Valley.
- Incredible silent auction items and an exciting live auction!
- Live entertainment from local favorites.
- Raising awareness and funds for ACCESS programs that serve over 70,000 Jackson County residents annually.
- An evening of community, connection, and storytelling.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available Now
Mayor’s United 2024
Join ACCESS and all 11 mayors in Jackson County to help build community together!
Limited sponsorship opportunities are available for Mayors United! If your business is interested in corporate sponsorship, please contact Kellie Battaglia at (458) 488-1240 or visit our Sponsorship page for more information.