The Executive Assistant to the Support Services Director provides high level administrative support to the Support Services Department. This position is responsible for prioritizing and responding to calls and emails, scheduling, organizing documentation, maintaining records, reviewing documents, supporting staff, answering, and returning phone calls and any other administrative tasks as assigned. This position supports a senior leader and requires the ability to interact appropriately with community partners, local government leaders and participants.
ACCESS is an energetic, diverse, and compassionate team that creates positive change in the community every day. If you are dedicated, hardworking and have a passion for helping others, ACCESS is the place for you!
Position Duties & Responsibilities
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
• Manage directors’ calendars and set up meetings.
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations.
• Take minutes during meetings.
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
• Organize and maintain the office filing system.
• Belief in ACCESS’ mission to provide food, warmth, and shelter.
• High school diploma or GED
• 2 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role.
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure and time sensitive environment.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Professional in appearance and demeanor
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in software programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office products and web-based applications.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with co-workers and sustain interdepartmental confidentiality.
• This position is required to have a work-issued cell phone (in lieu of a cell phone other similar options are available per the agency Cell Phone Election Form).
• A valid Oregon driver’s license with a record that is acceptable under ACCESS’ insurance policies.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
ACCESS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACCESS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.